Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON W910i
- Turn on the phone.
- Now tap: Menu -> Settings -> General -> Master reset.
- Then you have 2 options to choice:
* Reset settings, resets all changes that you have made on your phone to default.
* Reset all deletes all user data such as contacts, messages, pictures and sounds in your phone.
- Choose your favourite option, and confirm that.
- Make sure, that your cell phone is on, if not press Power button.
- Precisely follow this step, so go to : Menu -> Settings -> General -> Master reset.
- Confirm reset and follow instructions that will appear on screen.
- Success! device is ready to use now.
- You should first download and install program PC Companion.
* In example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- If all went well, you will see window with 4 options.
- Next click "Start" under the name "Support Zone New!".
- Wait until the process of the installation is completed.
- Now you should see window with in example option "Phone / Tablet Software Update".
- Accept this option -> click "start".
- Then click "repair my phone / tablet".
- Please follow all instructions, and confirm that.
- Read "Inportant information", and confirm.
- Afterwards PC Companion is "preparing computer for software update".
- Next select your phone / tablet model.
- Follow steps, which you see in new window.
- That's all!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.