Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON Xperia Mini Pro SK17i
- You should first download and install program PC Companion.
* In example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- If all went well, you will see window with 4 options.
- Next click "Start" under the name "Support Zone New!".
- Wait until the process of the installation is completed.
- Now you should see window with in example option "Phone / Tablet Software Update".
- Accept this option -> click "start".
- Then click "repair my phone / tablet".
- Please follow all instructions, and confirm that.
- Read "Inportant information", and confirm.
- Afterwards PC Companion is "preparing computer for software update".
- Next select your phone / tablet model.
- Follow steps, which you see in new window.
- That's all!
- Turn off your device.
- Next hold and press Volume Down + Power button, until you will see menu of Recovery mode.
- Then select option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Now choose "Yes -- delete all user data" from the menu, and confirm.
- After that navigate to "reboot system now", and accept it with Power button.
- Power on your device.
- Next press Dial pad, and enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then from the menu select option: Customization Settings -> Reset Customization.
- Confirm youe decision, and wait to finish operation.
hard reset xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.