Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON Xperia Mini Pro SK17i
- You should first download and install program PC Companion.
* In example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- If all went well, you will see window with 4 options.
- Next click "Start" under the name "Support Zone New!".
- Wait until the process of the installation is completed.
- Now you should see window with in example option "Phone / Tablet Software Update".
- Accept this option -> click "start".
- Then click "repair my phone / tablet".
- Please follow all instructions, and confirm that.
- Read "Inportant information", and confirm.
- Afterwards PC Companion is "preparing computer for software update".
- Next select your phone / tablet model.
- Follow steps, which you see in new window.
- That's all!
- Turn off your device.
- Next hold and press Volume Down + Power button, until you will see menu of Recovery mode.
- Then select option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Now choose "Yes -- delete all user data" from the menu, and confirm.
- After that navigate to "reboot system now", and accept it with Power button.
- Power on your device.
- Next press Dial pad, and enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then from the menu select option: Customization Settings -> Reset Customization.
- Confirm youe decision, and wait to finish operation.
hard reset xperia
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.