Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON Xperia Play R800i SO-01D
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from the home screen, select the Apps tab (located at the bottom of the display) -> Settings -> Privacy.
- Next from the Personal data section, select Factory Data Reset.
- Now please select Reset phone.
* If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Afterwards choose Erase everything.
- Power off the phone.
- Now select and hold Power button until the device vibrates then release it.
- When Sony Ericsson logo appears, then select and hold the Power button and the Back key.
- Next you will see information "Initialization mode", then choose option Reset phone.
- Confirm operation, click OK.
- First you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Goto option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.