Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON Xperia Play R800i SO-01D
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from the home screen, select the Apps tab (located at the bottom of the display) -> Settings -> Privacy.
- Next from the Personal data section, select Factory Data Reset.
- Now please select Reset phone.
* If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Afterwards choose Erase everything.
- Power off the phone.
- Now select and hold Power button until the device vibrates then release it.
- When Sony Ericsson logo appears, then select and hold the Power button and the Back key.
- Next you will see information "Initialization mode", then choose option Reset phone.
- Confirm operation, click OK.
- First you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Goto option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.