Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON Xperia Pro MK16i
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from main home screen, tap Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone.
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm.
- Power off the device.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Power button until the device turns on.
- Next you will see that the LED changed color to pink.
- Release holded buttons.
- Select to option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept that.
- After that press Power button, to confirm option "reboot system now".
- Back up your important files, and download PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- After installation you will see window with 4 options.
- Now hover your mouse over the option "Support Zone Now!" and click "Start".
- Next plese wait, until your program Install a suitable additive.
- Afterwards from the window with 3 options choose "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Then click to "repair my phone / tablet".
- Accept all informations.
- Now your program will run "preparing computer for software update".
- Select your model.
- After that you will see window with informations.
- Follow the instructions, and connect your device into your Personal Computer.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.