Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON Xperia Pro MK16i
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from main home screen, tap Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone.
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm.
- Power off the device.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Power button until the device turns on.
- Next you will see that the LED changed color to pink.
- Release holded buttons.
- Select to option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept that.
- After that press Power button, to confirm option "reboot system now".
- Back up your important files, and download PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- After installation you will see window with 4 options.
- Now hover your mouse over the option "Support Zone Now!" and click "Start".
- Next plese wait, until your program Install a suitable additive.
- Afterwards from the window with 3 options choose "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Then click to "repair my phone / tablet".
- Accept all informations.
- Now your program will run "preparing computer for software update".
- Select your model.
- After that you will see window with informations.
- Follow the instructions, and connect your device into your Personal Computer.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.