Hard Reset SONY Android TV
- At the very beginning switch on your TV by using Power key on your TV remote control.
- Afterwards press the Home button in order to open the Main Menu.
- Then navigate to the Settings and choose it.
- In the next step find and selectStorage & reset.
- From the following options choose Factory data reset.
- In order to begin the whole operation select Erase Everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been accomplished.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.