Hard Reset SONY SGP612CE Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Next, find and tap Settings and go to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Tablet.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
How To Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.