Hard Reset SONY SGP771 Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE
See the Next method!
- If the tablet is off, use the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Tablet.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
How To Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.