Hard Reset SONY Xperia C3 Dual D2502
See the Next method!
- Switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory rest is done!
How to hard reset Sony Xperia C - C2305
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.