Hard Reset SONY Xperia C4 Dual E5343
See the Next method!
- If the display is off hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In this step tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Then, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Sony XPERIA Z Z1 Z2 Z3 Z5 - Hard Reset, Unlock Password, Screen Lock removal
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.