Hard Reset SONY Xperia C4 E5306
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding down the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Sony XPERIA Z Z1 Z2 Z3 Z5 - Hard Reset, Unlock Password, Screen Lock removal
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.