Hard Reset SONY Xperia E C1505
See the Next method!
- Start by turning on the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step find and select Settings and tap Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Next, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY XPERIA E1 & E1 DUAL D2004 D22105 D2114 with Software Sony Companion
Sony Xperia E1 D2005 factory reset
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Hard Reset SONY Xperia E3 D2202/D2203/D2206/D2243
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.