Hard Reset SONY Xperia E Dual C1605
See the Next method!
- Start by turning on the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step find and select Settings and tap Backup&Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Next, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Sony Xperia E C1505 - How to reset to factory settings from the phone menu
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.