See the Next method!
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- After that, from the Main Menu enter Settings.
- Then find and select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- Tap Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Hard Reset SONY Xperia E3 D2202/D2203/D2206/D2243
Sony XPERIA Hard Reset M, M2, E1, E3, S, SX, C, C3, Z, Z1, Z2, Z3, T - Unlock Screen Lock, Update