- Firsr of all, make sure that your cell phone is switched on.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At the very beginning download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Then you should install and run it on your computer.
- Next, you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Good job!
- Firstly, download flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Afterwards turn your device off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia E3 D2202/D2203/D2206/D2243
Sony XPERIA M, M2, E1, E3, S, SX, C, C3, Z, Z1, Z2, Z3, T - Unlock Password Screen Lock, Update