Hard Reset SONY Xperia E4 E2114
- Switch on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
- First you should download flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn your device off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Next hold and press Power button + Volume Up for about few seconds.
- Release them, when you see menu on your screen.
- Now follow the instructions on your screen.
- First you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Now press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done!
Hard Reset SONY Xperia E4g E2003 - How to reset your device
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.