Hard Reset SONY Xperia M C1904
- First of all make sure that your phone is switched on.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
- At the very beginning download PC Companion, for example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Then you should install and run it on your computer.
- Next, you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Good job!
- Firstly, download flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Afterwards turn your device off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- In the next step open the phone's dialer and type in: *#*#7378423#*#*.
- From the menu which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings and then Reset customization.
- Confirm information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.