Hard Reset SONY Xperia M C1904
See the Next method!
- First of all make sure that your phone is switched on.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.