Hard Reset SONY Xperia M Dual C2004
See the Next method!
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- After that, from the Main Menu enter Settings.
- Then find and select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- Tap Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.