Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303
- First of all, make sure that your phone is switched on.
- In this step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory data reset and hit Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
- First of all, download program named flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Then check, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now switch off your handset.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Read and accept all informations.
- Success! Your cell phone is ready to use.
- First of all, you should download and install program PC Companion.
* For instance from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- If all went well, you will see window with 4 options.
- Click "Start" under the name "Support Zone New!".
- Wait until the installation process is completed.
- Now you should see window with "Phone / Tablet Software Update".
- Accept this option -> click "start".
- Then select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Please follow all instructions, and confirm that.
- Read "Inportant information", and confirm.
- Afterwards PC Companion is "preparing computer for software update".
- Select your phone / tablet model.
- Follow steps, which you see in new window.
- That's all! The hard reset is done.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- In the next step open the phone's dialer and type in: *#*#7378423#*#*.
- From the menu which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings and then Reset customization.
- Confirm information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302/D2303 - how to clear your phone
Sony Xperia M C1905 factory reset
Hard Reset Sony Xperia M2 D2302 - Bypass Lock Screen Pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.