Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2303
See the Next method!
- First of all, make sure that your phone is switched on.
- In this step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory data reset and hit Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 dual D2302/D2303 - how to clear your phone
Hard Reset Sony Xperia M2 D2302 - Bypass Lock Screen Pattern
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
How to Bypass Screen Lock in SONY Xperia M2 Aqua - Hard Reset / Flash
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M2 Aqua - Reset Code / Reset Customization
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.