Hard Reset SONY Xperia M4 Aqua E2303
See the Next method!
- Start by truning on the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- In the next step select option Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M4 Aqua - factory reset by Android settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.