Hard Reset SONY Xperia M5 Dual E5663
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys when you see the SONY Xperia logo in front of you.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons to select "Factory Reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Finally, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M5 E5603 - Bypass Password by Recovery Mode in SONY
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M5 E5603 - Restoring Factory Settings in SONY
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Hard Reset Code in SONY Xperia M5 E5606 - SONY Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.