Hard Reset SONY Xperia M5 E5653
- Firstly, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to turn off the device.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the SONY Xperia logo in front of you.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "Factory Reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
- If the device is turned off, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Begin by downloading the flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn your device off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
- Start by downloading the PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Great job! Your device is ready to use.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- In the next step open the phone's dialer and type in: *#*#7378423#*#*.
- From the menu which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings and then Reset customization.
- Read and confirm the following information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept by choosing option Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M5 E5603 - Bypass Password by Recovery Mode in SONY
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M5 E5603 - Restoring Factory Settings in SONY
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.