Hard Reset SONY Xperia Sola MT27i
- Power on the phone.
- Then goto Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone.
- Now select option "Erase everything", and confirm that.
- First you should download flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn off your device.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Next follow the instructions in your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Next hold and press Power button + Volume Up for about few seconds.
- Release them, when you see menu on your screen.
- Now follow the instructions on your screen.
- First you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Goto option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Power on your device.
- Now press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Please be patient -> your device will reset and reboots.
Sony Xperia Sola Factory Reset
HOW TO HARD RESET WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET ON SONY XPERIA SOLA
Xperia sola Hard resete
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.