Hard Reset SONY Xperia T2 Ultra Dual D5322
See the Next method!
- First of all make sure that your cell phone is switched on.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
SONY XPERIA Z HARD RESET (how to unlcok pattern lock).........
Sony Xperia Z Hard Reset Factory Reset
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Hard Reset SONY Xperia E3 D2202/D2203/D2206/D2243
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.