Hard Reset SONY Xperia T3 D5102
See the Next method!
- If the display is switched off hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In this step tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Next, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia T3 D5103 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset SONY Xperia T3 D5103 - Factory Reset by Secret Code
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.