Hard Reset SONY Xperia X F5121
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then selec Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- After that, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M4 Aqua - factory reset by Android settings
SONY Xperia X HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format Xperia Firmware
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia X - Reset Code / Restore SONY
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia X - Reset Android / Format Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.