Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA Ultra
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then open Settings and then go to Backup & Reset.
- Next tap Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Afterwards choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At the very beginning download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- In the next step install it and run.
- Afterwards you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Great job! Your device is ready to use.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the phone's dialer and type in: *#*#7378423#*#*.
- From the menu which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings and then Reset customization.
- Confirm information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Finally, accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation
- Begin by downloading the flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn your device off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA - How to Remove Pattern Lock in ALL SONY Xperia
How to Factory Reset SONY Xperia XA F3111 - Wipe All Data in SONY
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia XA F3111 - Reset by Secret Code in SONY
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Hard Reset SONY Xperia M4 Aqua - factory reset by Android settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.