Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z C6603
- Power on the phone.
- Then goto Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone.
- Now select option "Erase everything", and confirm that.
- First you should download flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn off your device.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Next follow the instructions in your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Next hold and press Power button + Volume Up for about few seconds.
- Release them, when you see menu on your screen.
- Now follow the instructions on your screen.
- First you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Goto option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Power on your device.
- Now press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Please be patient -> your device will reset and reboots.
Sony Xperia Z Hard Reset Factory Reset
SONY XPERIA Z HARD RESET (how to unlcok pattern lock).........
Sony Xperia Z Factory Reset
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.