Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z2 D6503
See the Next method!
- If the display is off hold down the Power key to switch it back on.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In this step tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone.
- Next, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Sony Xperia Z Hard Reset Factory Reset
SONY XPERIA Z HARD RESET (how to unlcok pattern lock).........
Hard Reset SONY Xperia E3 D2202/D2203/D2206/D2243
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.