Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z2a D6563
See the Next method!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Afterwards select Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Sony XPERIA Z Z1 Z2 Z3 Z5 - Hard Reset, Unlock Password, Screen Lock removal
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.