Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 Compact D5833
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- Then select option Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At first download the flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- After that, power off your device
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
- First of all, you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- In the next step install it and run.
- Then you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- That's all! Your phone is ready to use.
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Sony XPERIA Z Z1 Z2 Z3 Z5 - Hard Reset, Unlock Password, Screen Lock removal
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.