Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6616
See the Next method!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- Then select option Backup & reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 - Factory Reset by Android settings
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.