Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6633
See the Next method!
- Start by truning on the cell phone.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- In the next step select option Backup & reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Repair SONY
Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 - Factory Reset by Android settings
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.