Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6643
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- Then select option Backup & reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At first download the flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- After that, power off your device
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- At the beginning you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Then you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- That's all
- If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Now press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done!
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding these buttons press the Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Then press the Camera button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 - Factory Reset by Android settings
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.