Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 D6653
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- Then select option Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At first download the flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- After that, power off your device
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- At the beginning you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Then you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- That's all
- If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Now press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see menu on the screen
- Afterwards choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: "data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform".
- Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Well done!
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding these buttons press the Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Then press the Camera button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 - Factory Reset by Android settings
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.