Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3+ Dual E6533
See the Next method!
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- From the Main Screen go to Settings.
- Then select option Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step select OK to begin the process.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z3 - Bypass Screen Lock / Repair SONY
Sony XPERIA Z Z1 Z2 Z3 Z5 - Hard Reset, Unlock Password, Screen Lock removal
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.