Hard Reset SONY Xperia Z4
- Start by turning on the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step find and select Settings and tap Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Next, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- First of all, you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Next, install and run this application.
- Then you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- That's all
- At first, download the flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- After that, power off your device
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
Sony Xperia Z2 - How to master reset
Sony XPERIA Z Z1 Z2 Z3 Z5 - Hard Reset, Unlock Password, Screen Lock removal
sony Xperia Z2 Hard Factory Reset
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.