Hard Reset SONY Xperia ZL2 SOL25
- Power off your cell phone.
- Then browse to Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone.
- Next select option option "Erase everything", and confirm that.
- Turn off your device.
- Now please hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you see menu.
- In this menu choose option Recovery using Volume Down to navigate, and Volume Up.
* If Volume Up doesn't work, then use Power button to select.
- Then you will see yellow triangle and Android logo.
- Afterwards press Volume Down + Volume Up to see menu.
- Use Volume buttons to browse option "wipe data / factory reset", and confirm that using Power button.
- Next choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that accept "reboot system now".
- Switch off your handset.
- Next press and hold Volume Down.
- Then press and release Power button.
- Now you will see menu.
- Navigate to option Clear Storage using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Press Volume Up to confirm operation.
- You should first download and install program PC Companion.
* In example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- If all went well, you will see window with 4 options.
- Next click "Start" under the name "Support Zone New!".
- Wait until the process of the installation is completed.
- Now you should see window with in example option "Phone / Tablet Software Update".
- Accept this option -> click "start".
- Then click "repair my phone / tablet".
- Please follow all instructions, and confirm that.
- Read "Inportant information", and confirm.
- Afterwards PC Companion is "preparing computer for software update".
- Next select your phone / tablet model.
- Follow steps, which you see in new window.
- That's all!
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home key + Power button together.
- When you see logo of your phone, then release holded buttons.
- Now use Volume Down to go down, and Home key, or Power button to select.
- Select option "wipe data / factory reset".
- Next choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that select "reboot system now".
- Check your device, that is it on.
- Now press the phone's dialer and tap this: *2767*3855#
- Then confirm all information on your screen.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.