Hard Reset SONY Xperia ZR C5503
- Check that if your phone is on.
- Browse to Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone.
- Select option option "Erase everything", and confirm that.
- First download flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Hold and press Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Please follow the instructions in your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Good job!
- Power off your device.
- Next hold and press Power button + Volume Up for about few seconds, or until you see menu of your screen.
- Afterwards follow the instructions on your screen.
- Back up your important files, and download PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- After installation you will see window with 4 options.
- Now hover your mouse over the option "Support Zone Now!" and click "Start".
- Next plese wait, until your program Install a suitable additive.
- Afterwards from the window with 3 options choose "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Then click to "repair my phone / tablet".
- Accept all informations.
- Now your program will run "preparing computer for software update".
- Select your model.
- After that you will see window with informations.
- Follow the instructions, and connect your device into your Personal Computer.
- Turn off your device.
- Next press and hold Power button + Volume Down a couple of times.
- Then release only Power buton.
- After that you will feel, that your phone vibrates and you will see menu.
- Now use Volume Down to select option Clear Storage.
- Afterwards scroll to Restore Factory Settings using Volume Up, and Volume Down.
- To confirm operation use Power button.
- Accept operation -> select Yes.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.