Hard Reset TECLAST A78 Quad
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards select Reset device and choose Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- First of all, switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release all keys when there is a new menu on your screen.
- From this menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- In the next step tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! Your phone is ready to use.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.