Hard Reset TECMOBILE Titan 600
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the TECMOBILE logo in front of you.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset TECMOBILE Titan 600 - how to Wipe All Data and bypass Screen Lock
Hard Reset TECMOBILE Titan 600 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD
Soft Reset TECMOBILE Titan 600 - Open the Back Cover and Remove the Battery
Hard Reset TECMOBILE Titan 600 - wipe all data by Factory Reset
TECMOBILE Titan 600 - How to Insert SIM card and micro SD card in TECMOBILE
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.