Hard Reset THL T9 Pro
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the THL icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.