- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the TP-LINK logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- Begin by switching on the device.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
TP-LINK Neffos C5 Max FACTORY RESET / Format / Restore Android
How Hard Reset TP-LINK Neffos Y5L - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset
Hard Reset TP-LINK Neffos Y5L - Delete Data / Format / Restore Settings
TP-LINK Neffos C5 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Restore
Hard Reset TP-LINK Neffos C5 Max - Bypass Screen Lock / Format
How to Restore TP-LINK Neffos C5 - Hard Reset / Delete Data