Hard Reset TP-LINK Neffos C5
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the TP-LINK icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset TP-LINK Neffos Y5L - Delete Data / Format / Restore Settings
How Hard Reset TP-LINK Neffos Y5L - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset
How to Restore TP-LINK Neffos C5 - Hard Reset / Delete Data
TP-LINK Neffos C5 Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Restore
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.