Hard Reset TURBO X5 Z
- Press the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the phone.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when there is a new menu on your screen.
- From this menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.