Hard Reset TWINMOS T73GQ2 TwinTab 7" 3G
- Press the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- Then go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Firstly, switch off the device by using the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when there is an Android Image on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From this menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.