Hard Reset ULEFONE B1009 Firefly 10.1"
See the Next method!
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.