Hard Reset ULEFONE N920E
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.