Hard Reset ULEFONE U9000
- In the first step switch off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- As soon as you see the ULEFONE logo release held keys.
- You have to hold down the Power key in order to open the Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
- The device must be swtiched on, so hold the Power button to turn it back on.
- From Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.